1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any Nine Inch Nails Fans?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CarriBrown, May 5, 2008.

1. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

They are giving away their new album. Trent said on their website that since they appreciate all of their loyal fans, this one is on them.

CLICK HERE to download it.

And for you Offspring fans, Dexter and Noodles were on our radio station out here in LA this morning. They are giving away their new single.

CLICK HERE to download it.

Both are easy to move straight into iTunes.

You can all thank me later. [​IMG]

2. ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr

ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Saint Cloud Florida
    NIN!!! happiness in slavery is one of my absolute favorite songs!! glad there are more who like them, Trent went from skinny goth guy to all buffed out!! I will check out the page [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  3. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Cool! I saw NIN and Bauhaus a couple years ago. Best concert EVER! Except I was 8 mo pregnant and carrying around an extra 80 lbs.

4. CarriBrown

I knew you two would bite! [​IMG] I've only listened to the first song so far... Gotta go find my iPod and get it in there!!! [​IMG]

5. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    Hey Carri, yes I'm an old [​IMG] fan,they rock. I'll send the link to my step son since I'm on dial up [​IMG]
    thanks,Miriam

6. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

OMG!! I'm a NIN fan from WAY back. I'll second the [​IMG]

Thanks SOOOOO much for this!!

[​IMG]
    Em

7. ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr

ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Saint Cloud Florida
    Quote:I've become predictable [​IMG] [​IMG]
    just kidding! I am at work right now so I can't listen to any of them [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. CarriBrown

YAY! More NIN fans!!

Now where is Spotted Crow? She listens to System of A Down... She's got to have some love for Trent, too...

9. CritterHill

CritterHill Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2008
    SE PA
    Oh wow. That's teh awesome! Going to wait til I'm at work tomorrow and pull it onto my work computer so I have something to listen to there!

10. CarriBrown

Quote:I really like that song, too. "Kinda I Want To" is my favorite song from them... Pretty Hate Machine is my favorite album. Although, Year Zero is up there... "My Violent Heart" is my second favorite song from them. [​IMG]

My first boyfriend introduced me to them wayyy back in the day. Pfffttt. At least he left a smidgen of good memories! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by