1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any Of You Have Comedians For Kids?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by deb1, Nov 27, 2009.

1. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    I was doing a exercise for my triceps this morning. My younger son asked why I was working on my arms. I explained that I didn't want to get grandmother arms. His response was, "But Mom, that would be so cool. You could hold out your arms and shout, Grandma away. " and the wind would carry you off like a super hero. [​IMG]

Sometimes I bring home holywater from the church. Chris told me that it was a good thing because now he could determine which of his friends were vampires. [​IMG]

Chris is very funny but sometimes he needs a [​IMG]:p

So do any of you have the type of kid that is always making funny comments? I am constantly having to tell my son that he needs to wait to unload his odd sense of humor on people until he knows if they are the type of person who is easily offended.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  2. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    My oldest is the exact same way. I am always having to tell him to moderate his humor in mixed company because some people just don't get it. I always tell myself I need to write down some of the stuff he says because I can never remember it later!

3. deb1

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    Quote:I am the same way too. Chris has always enjoyed making people laugh but I forget some of his funnier lines.

4. babylady4

babylady4 Mother Goose

Mar 30, 2009
    Central WI
    How about all 4 of them and their dad...... never ending hilarity at this house.

5. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    DS #5 never stops.

I want to smak him too from time to time.

6. deb1

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    Quote:[​IMG]

7. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    It's all part of my family [​IMG]. It does get me in trouble with mom from time to time though hehe..

8. deb1

Jun 26, 2008
    NC
    Strangely enough, older people often like my son, despite his off the wall sense of humor. You would think that they would find him disrespectful but I have a lot of elderly people tell me what a sweet boy that my son is. So, I guess his weird humor doesn't bother them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by