Any one have a turner for sale for a little giant ?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrykeeper08, May 9, 2008.

1. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    I am trying to find a used turner for my little giant . Would like to use it for quail or pheasants . If any one has one let me know what you are asking for it . Thanks [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  2. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    How soon do you need this?? I MIGHT have one for you, complete with brand new quail rails. I am working on getting a larger incubator and I have 3 complete set-ups of LG's that I was going to sell. I could split one and keep it as a hatcher and sell you the turner and the new quail rails. What were you thinking of spending? The quail rails were about 20 bucks, I think and are still in the box. The turners are about 50 new, right? If you don't need this immediately, we may be able to work something out.

Leah

3. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    [​IMG] I thought you just had to get rid of all your birds/critters per order of the town??

4. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Me?? I am confused...lol.

5. lurky

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Quote:No, Sorry......i meant poultrykeeper. He just had all his birds for sale because he was told by the town that he was not allowed to have them. There were ads on here and on craigslist selling everything [​IMG]

6. poultrykeeper08

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    I have to get rid of all my chickens and ducks but we know the guy who comes and checks your house to make sure all your birdsa are gone and He said seing i have canadian geese and other brown geese i can keep them and he will say that they are wild geese that just like to live in My yard and my quail the towns letting me keep any wasy and the pheasants are wild tyo si can keep them . But all the chickens have to go [​IMG]

7. poultrykeeper08

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    i dont need it emediataly . Let me know i am very interested

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  8. lurky

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Thats strange that they let you have the others, but not chickens. Towns have some really off the wall rules [​IMG]

9. poultrykeeper08

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    We are alowed to have them as long as no body complains and we have one ald cranky nieghbor who needs somthing to do so she complains about the chickens .

10. Ese_N_Gracie

Ese_N_Gracie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2008
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Good god...she'd complain about the chickens before the honking geese and the braying sp? donkey...I love the sound of both...but really.....people can be so odd. (my neighbors are three donkeys and a horse...all out to pasture) I've been trying to find out the rule for Santa Monica CA...as I might have to move back. I know my Rooster couldn't come, but I can't even find out the rules on hens. I can't believe people can be so petty...I'm sorry you have to give them up... I had...as in past tense... a friend who complained about my 2 chickens roosting in a portal room at night....meanwhile she has three parrots crapping all over her house 24/7....what's the difference...really????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by