1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Any one have araucana eggs ?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by poultrykeeper08, Nov 4, 2008.

1. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Songster

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    Any one have any araucana eggs now ?
    I know it is very late . If any one has any let me know
    Also if any one has a spring waiting list can i be put on it?

2. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Check with Jody - user name HINKJC. She is a mod here as well.

Good luck

3. thepetpaw

thepetpaw Songster

Jul 27, 2008
    Tennessee
    i BOUGHT EGGS FROM jODI AND DI NOT GET ONE TO HATCH - ONLY ONE OF THE EGGS DEVELOPED - i WAS SO DISAPPOINTED.

4. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I have bought egg's from Jody(hinkjc) before and had a excellant hatch. Very nice person to deal with. Would/will order from her again.

*Anytime you order egg's you are taking a chance. Keep that in mind*

5. Tootsie

Tootsie Songster

Oct 13, 2008
    Northern NJ
    I have some. You can email me if you like. [email protected] Though I cannot be responsible for mishandled eggs here is some of my most recent customer comments.

You can check my reviews under feedback on Ebay, my user name is sugysugy I have cut and pasted a few for you here.

Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 100%

Wow! Very very nice.Great communication!! No broken eggs.Thanks for the extras. Buyer: taterkeepers72015 ( 4 ) Oct-16-08 14:51

Very beautiful chicks, highly reccomend. AAAA+++++++++++++++++ Buyer: debrasgoldens ( 80) Oct-12-08 15:37

OUTSTANDING! Great Packing, No Broken Eggs, Lots of Extras - THANK YOU!!!! Buyer: kellywarner ( 326) Oct-08-08 12:59
    Follow-up by kellywarner (Oct-30-08 12:55):
    HIGH Fertility rate, GREAT HATCH! Extremely Nice Seller - Buy With Confidence!!

Extremely fast shipper and very friendly, WILL definetly do business with again Buyer: necaiseb ( 4 ) Sep-10-08 09:51

Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  6. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    I got eggs from Jody also and have 3 wonderful chooks.... mine were a rough hatch because they were shipped during all of that flooding and got rerouted for 4 days :eek: Of the ones that made it to my home unscrambled... they did very well considering. I would buy from her again [​IMG]

7. Guitartists

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Oh, and Tootsie..... You will be hearing from me in the Spring! [​IMG] [​IMG] Hoping you will have some eggs then [​IMG]

8. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I have EE eggs. I sent you a pm if you are interested in them. Beautiful blue and green eggs.

I have several satisfied customers. One has posted a re view and the others not, but I'll see if they let me release their name to you.

Thanks.

9. Guitartists

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Hey Bargain, I sent you a pm [​IMG] Those EEs are gorgeous and I hope you will have eggs in the spring [​IMG]

10. lurky

lurky Songster

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Quote:I remember you being forced to sell all your chickens recently because you we're not allowed to have them [​IMG] Has that changed?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by