any one have some inexpenisve duccle eggs? :)

shmooborp

artistic fowlism
12 Years
Mar 28, 2008
willamette valley, oregon
im looking for some duccle eggs, not to spendy. color dosent really matter, looking for between 6 and 12 eggs. make me an offer, u know the drill lol. i have a broody lavender duccle that i want to have put to use

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
I have D'uccle eggs that I can send tomorrow. I have I believe 6-8 eggs. Mine are 15.00 (that is including shipping) If I have extras those are thrown in free.

ETA mine are Mille Fleurs and I have pics if you would like to see some of the babies that have hatched from my eggs...or I have pics of the parents too.

Last edited:

shmooborp

artistic fowlism
12 Years
Mar 28, 2008
willamette valley, oregon
yeah i checked the auction threads.. but anything that i was able to read or find was to expensive for me or i didnt see it . >.< lol

thats a great offer hwmp ! can i see pics please?

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
Ok here is a baby I just hatched out a few days ago and then I have a bunch that Magsrags has hatched out from my eggs
They are adorable. And last will be the parents of the chicks

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
JFYI that black one is just his buddy not one of the D'uccles
The brown one is the one I just hatched out. You prob knew that but just wanted to clear that up anyhow. The eggs are pure Mille fleur and VERY fertile too

becky3086

Crested Crazy
11 Years
Oct 14, 2008
Thomson, GA
Have to chime in here. These are definitely good eggs. I have six d'uccle's from Hanging Wit My Peeps now. They are all doing great. I am amazed at how small they are.

Last edited:

Top Bottom