any one here have a DS?

missourichickenmama

SURPRISE!
11 Years
Jul 17, 2008
Missouri
just write your user name and what color your DS is, this is so that if we are in a restaurant or somewhere like that we will know that we are both members of the BYC. my DS is blue and my user name is chickenmom. hope we meet some time in *pictochat land!
gig.gif
duc.gif
welcome-byc.gif
thumbsup.gif
old.gif

* or Nintendogs or furpals...

Me, I have a crappy silver one. My cat broke one of the hinges on it by knocking it on the ground...But I'm saving up my money for a new non-crappy one. Probably one of those red and black ones. Anhow, I have Animlal Crossing:Wild World, Nintendogs, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Lost In Blue, Harvest Moon:DS, Super Princess Peach, and Big Brain Academy.My username is Nan5634.

Last edited:
I have Animal Crossing also. I go for months without playing it, and then everyone moves away and I have to pull a ton of weeds. Grrr...

My DS is red. I think it was the one that came with Mario Kart. We have tons of DS games here, but because of my husband, we have tons of games for EVERYTHING. I like puzzle games on the DS the best; that's usually what I use it to play. I play a lot of Gunpey and Picross. Puzzle Quest is an extremely awesome DS game, too. I'm pretty close to beating it.

Sort of off-topic, but if you have a chance to pick up a Harvest Moon game, you should. You can raise chickens in that game...it's sooooo cute.

I loooooove Harvest Moon. I have played A Wonderful Life: Special Edition (for the PS2), the one for N64 (forget the name), and Friends of Mineral Town.

Back
Top Bottom