1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any one interested in a Cockateil? South Jersey free

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Churkenduse, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Churkenduse

Churkenduse Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    I have a friend that is looking for a home for her cockateil. She can no longer take care of it.

She lives in Little Egg Harbor NJ

2. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:I know someone in Egg Harbor City who has cockatiels. I will contact her and ask. I don't think this would be the same person as your friend. We'll find out.

3. Churkenduse

Jan 1, 2008
    don't make any promises, there are a few if us looking, OK?

I will check with her tomorrow

Thank you

4. Henrietta23

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:I understand. She wouldn't be looking at it as a promise. She has an aviary room in her house and would be able to provide a home if none other was found. Or she may know someone else who would like the tiel. So far I've just let her know there is someone in her area who needs to find a good home for their bird. We can take it from there.[​IMG]

5. Churkenduse

Jan 1, 2008
    I think it is wonderful. I just called and Bingo, he is a boy, is still waiting for a home. He is 5-6 years old, they live a long time so that is not old.

I am going to PM you so I can give my friends cell phone number, she is the one who is looking for her friend. OK.

Thank you so much. [​IMG]

Good luck, let me know how things work out will you?

6. Henrietta23

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    My friend isn't able to take any more birds at the moment but does know someone who may be interested. I will forward the info to her later (I'm at school right now.) I miss my tiel but with the cat we have now I don't dare bring in anything smaller than he is!

7. Churkenduse

Jan 1, 2008
    that's my problem also. I had birds and you do not want to know what happened.[​IMG]

I appreciate you trouble. You know if everyone had a pet the world would be a better place.

Thanks Rosemarie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by