any one read Beverly Lewis?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ams3651, Jan 18, 2009.

1. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    I just saw a movie called Saving Sara Cain. I would love to know if there is a sequel book.

2. Featherland

Featherland Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    Missouri
    Yes. The tittle is October Song. The tittle of the book that corresponds to the movie is The Redemption of Sarah Cain.

3. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    thanks, ive seen her books before but I had the opportunity to watch the movie last night and my interest is sparked. Being from Pa and having known several Amish people it is interesting to me. I actually recognized some of the scenery in the scene where she is driving to the house, wasnt in Lancaster but outside Lewisburg not too far from here.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  4. DouglasPeeps

DouglasPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Colorado
    She is one of my all time favorite authors! If I remember correctly October Song is one of her books that is not in a series. It does however continue the story of Sarah Cain and other characters from her other books all compiled in one book. It is great read.

5. Featherland

Featherland Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    Missouri
    Cool! That's neat when you recognize locations. I have met a few Amish people in my life. I really like these books because I can listen to them on CD with my kids in the car not having to worry about what we will hear! I am on a waiting list for the movie from my library. Hopefully it will come up soon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by