Any one want BLRW or Easter-egger Roos in GA?

Livinzoo

Songster
13 Years
Mar 2, 2008
Statham, GA
I have 5 or 6 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes Cockerels that I will need to part with and 7 or 8 Easter-egger Cockerels.

The BLRW came from Sterling Center (Sue). There are a few splash and Dark Blues. They are 13 weeks old.

The easter-eggers are from Ideal and some are really cool looking. We might keep one cause my boyfriend likes him, lol. They are 14 weeks old.

I will try to get pics soon.

I am NE of Atlanta.

Last edited:
Where are you? I will be traveling to Florida in September and my parents are near Asheville, NC and when we go there we can either travel through SC or Tennessee.

I would love a good looking easter egger,I am in Cedartown Georgia which is NW Georgia.Would you be coming close to this way where we could meet?

JR I have a good friend that actually just moved to Cedartown. I'm not sure when we are planning to get together but probablly very soon.

It will probably be Sunday before I can get some pics up. Just let me know if there is one you like of the bunch and I'll try to figure out when I can make it over that way.

That sounds Great.Let me know when you will be coming through and I will meet you or what ever you need me to do.I can not wait for the pictures.I will PM you my email and telephone number.

ok I finally got pics. Here are so Easter eggers:
There are 3 white ones
330262853.jpg

330262721.jpg

330262336.jpg

Than three reddish orange ones
330262494.jpg

330262673.jpg

330262762.jpg

Now for the 3 splash BLRW
330262624.jpg

330262779.jpg

330262808.jpg

I decided I will keep 2 of the dark blues so once I decide which of the 3 I'm not keeping I will post his pic here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom