Any one want to share? NJ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by buzzard chick, Apr 29, 2008.

1. buzzard chick

buzzard chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2007
    Toms River, NJ
    I would like to purchase some Bantam Mottled Cochin hatching eggs to add to improve my milles, but if I do I only want to keep a couple chicks. Any one interested in my extras?

Jen

2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    I am interested in your BLRW's......[​IMG]

3. buzzard chick

Aug 17, 2007
    Toms River, NJ
    LOL HI,

Just sold off all my extra chicks, when they lay I'll let you know.
    Jen

4. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Quote:"SWEET" how old are they?

5. bigmike&nan

bigmike&nan Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey J,

We tried to PM you regarding our ongoing conversation but your INBOX is full...

We'll talk soon... I think the wife and I would like both birds if the roo isn't too aggressive. And they ARE a cute pair. Heartbreakingly cute actually.

We left you our cell number in a previous PM. If you lost it PM us and we'll resend when you clear out your INBOX.

Michael and Nan

6. buzzard chick

Aug 17, 2007
    Toms River, NJ
    Hey Tiffany,
    About 10 weeks now give them another 2 months and they should be laying....I hope. LOL

Jen

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  7. buzzard chick

Aug 17, 2007
    Toms River, NJ
    Hey Mike,

Cleared out my Pm box. The Hen is great! and the cockerel is not aggressive at all and I'm sure if you keep handling him he will be fine.
    I don't have any agressive birds right now and try to keep it that way. Let me know what your thinking.

Jen

8. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Jen,

Do you still have bantam mottled cochin chicks offer to share? I am interested. VERY INTERESTED Please PM me

9. bigmike&nan

bigmike&nan Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Just got back from Bay Head Beach collecting sea glass. I will tell the wife - we'd love to be able to handle the birds. Our girls are warming right up to us and we'd like to spoil the dickens out of those two. I'll PM a msg I tried to send earlier with our digits.

Michael and Nan

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by