Any one want trade? turkey eggs for chicken. utah

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gamebirdsonly, Apr 18, 2008.

1. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    I have some turkey eggs I don't need can ship some out on monday 6 of them. they are rio or eastern, have a tom of each and the hens are a rio x with a narrangansett and a narrangansett. I would like to trade for either bantam polish or regular polish or silkies.

2. Sherriekim

Sherriekim Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    Well, pffftt, my only silkie hen is broody and the other three are pullets and haven't started laying yet or I would love to trade. I have Mille Fleur D'Uccle or Cochin Bantam eggs if you would be interested in those.

3. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    What is wrong with me? I cant read this morning. I thought you wrote Turkey eggs for children. Im not sure who would get the better end of that trade [​IMG]

4. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a variety of chickens Americauna, EE, BS, RIR, and some mixed breeds, and I also have ring neck pheasants! If you would want to trade for those let me know. [​IMG] I would like for sure the easterns but maybe some of the rios too!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. gamebirdsonly

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    Harley's girl. I pm you.

6. gamebirdsonly

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    sherriekim I pm you.

7. bluedog

bluedog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    East KY
    i have bantam eggs from 3 breeds Red Pyle Old English........ B. B. Red Old English....and a trio black and white speckled dont know the breed on them.. i would like to try and hatch some turkey eggs

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by