Any other horse/pony owner's on here?

Oldenburg

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 24, 2013
Mid wales Uk

This is Larry

and Claudia

Just wondering as I have 2 Larry and Claudia Dutch warm-blood and Branded Holsteiner and I show- jump both of them and both are Chestnut's.. Larry is 16 year's old now so is starting to have a quieter life now and Claud is 5 year's old..

Tell me about your horse/ ponies..

Gemma X

Hennyetta

Chirping
6 Years
Jan 29, 2013
I have two arabians-- Khavele is a mostly Russian-bred mare. She will be 18 years old this year. My other, Tariq, is her son. He is a gelding and will be 4 this year. I'm hoping to get him started under saddle this summer.

This is Khavele.

And a head shot of her with my sister's Morgan:

I don't have any recent pictures of Tariq on this computer, but here is one of him as a yearling:

Oldenburg

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 24, 2013
Mid wales Uk
I have two arabians-- Khavele is a mostly Russian-bred mare. She will be 18 years old this year. My other, Tariq, is her son. He is a gelding and will be 4 this year. I'm hoping to get him started under saddle this summer.

This is Khavele.

And a head shot of her with my sister's Morgan:

I don't have any recent pictures of Tariq on this computer, but here is one of him as a yearling:

They are both beautiful
love.gif
My mom love's Arab's, we had a Part bred who was 38 year 's old when we lost her last year.. Had her over 22 years very sad.

Gemma

minihorse927

Whipper snapper
11 Years
Nov 3, 2010
I have 7 horses currently! Everything I have is either AMHR or AMHR/AMHA or AMHR/ASPC registered miniature horse. I show everything I own and we do pretty well.

Top Bottom