Any other makeup addicts out there?

steiggy

Songster
8 Years
Sep 29, 2013
Wisconsin
I am obsessed with collecting makeup and practicing different looks and techniques. From indie brands to well-known Sephora items, I am not picky! I could spend hours watching makeup tutorials. I plan to start trying to create my own eyeshadows as well. Is there anyone else out there who loves collecting makeup? Tell me your favorite brands!

I don't wear it often, but I do love it! LOL! Have you tried Karity eyeshow? I'm a big fan, it blends so well!

I have not heard of Karity! Believe me, I will be off to google that right away. Eyeshadow is my weakness! My current favorite is Lorac and Juvia's Place, but I'm always in the market for highly pigmented shadow!

When I wear it I use their pre-shadow primer and it wears really well for me! The "Just Peachy" pallette is my favorite but it's hard to find it in stock! I love how reasonably priced everything is too. I only found it because my niece likes to watch make-up tutorials and practice on me, lol. One of the girls she likes to watch was talking about the best indie make-up in one of them, I listened very carefully to get her Christmas present last year. LOL.
Oh my goodness, it's a good thing payday is tomorrow! Their stuff looks amazing! Does it wear well throughout the day?

Back
Top Bottom