Any other min pin owners?

NewHopePoultry

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
Troy,Missouri
Are there any other min pin owners on here? If so, how many do you have?

I am currently owned by one named Lucy. She is 5 years old and a pain in the butt, but in a good way.
She is a rescue and has some slight issues. She cant see very well so she runs into walls,tables & stuff. She also seems slow,but none of that matters to me.
Its believe that she is badly inbred. We know her halfbrother is her dad,but thats all the info we have. Its believed that all the min pins at this house were related that she came from.
She is a bit shy of men,but over all she is a great dog.
She is so loving and sweet,but it is hard to type with a 10 pound dog who is trying to get on the keyboard.
I had one another min pin for 10 years,but he had to be out down 2 years ago,at the age of 14. He was my 1st min pin and he will always have a special spot in my heart.
Lucy is the only one I have now,but I did take in 3 3 other min pins that came from the same house as Lucy until they found homes.

Lucy:
lucy.jpg

IMG_2975.jpg

The Others:
IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2387.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

This is Abby she was born Nov 1 2008
13904_dsc03191.jpg

this is Abby toasting her buns in front of the heater
13904_dsc03522.jpg

this is how Abby sits while I am on the computer
13904_170602.jpg

We will be getting her a sister from the same mom and dad but a different litter in about 10 weeks... mom is due any day now

Our dog, Moxie, is a Min Pin mix. We got her as a puppy from a rescue, and were told that her mother was a min pin and her father was a pomeranian. We couldn't ask for a better dog. She is sweet, well behaved and super smart. She just turned 5.

Moxie smiling.
0fbdd29d-5d42-4136-8dd3-2d495e0f41d7.jpg

Moxie at Nubble light.
7b4465bb-c5f4-42c1-9581-8fe09a9314b1.jpg

I have one.. he was given to me when he was 11 months old, he will be 9 years old August 11. He is the best dog I have ever had, but can be soooooooooooooo bullheaded when he wants to be, and sweet at the same time. He is the BEST snake killing dog ( sorry to those that has/likes snakes).. he has killed possums, coons, rats, snakes...etc. He will tackle anything. He is a 25 pound "guard dog". He is protective of me and will not let ANYONE up to me, not even my husband without pulling on his pants leg trying to pull him away from me.. I love him.

Here is Killer: ( already named when we got him
smile.png
)

6rolzq.jpg

20ow7r.jpg

352rvw0.jpg

Last edited:
Nike(my first min pin) would kill just about anything small that he could get ahold of,including my frizzy batam & my rats
sad.png

Lucy is scared of just about everything,but I think if given the chance she would kill a snake or something.

All of the rescues I had were overweight as well,so I think thats common in the breed.

Quote:
would you tell that to Abby please?.... she is over a year old and the smallest out of the 12 puppies her mom had with 2 litters... she is 7.2 lbs. Her dad is 9 lbs and her mom is ~12-13 lbs. Her heaviest sibling is 15+lbs @ 7 months old

Back
Top Bottom