1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

any quick and easy fudge recipes?

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by ChuckenGirl, Jan 24, 2008.

1. ChuckenGirl

ChuckenGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2007
    Maryland :)
    my family lovess fudge, we just dont know how to make it.
    does anyone have any quick and easy recipes?

2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    If you look in the recipe section or use the search feature there was a fudge thread posted at the holidays. My quick and easy recipe is there.

I found the link to the thread.

Fudge Recipes

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  3. BearSwampChick

BearSwampChick Chicken Sensei

Jan 10, 2008
    Marysville, OH
    My tried and true recipe is on the back of the Kraft Marshmallow Creme jar. I use a heavy saucepan which is an old aluminum pressure cooker. Two hints: always rub the inside of the pan with butter before adding any ingredients which keeps sugar granules from sticking to the sides and making it grainy; sometimes I use a candy thermometer, but if you don't have one use this method--after the mixture comes to a full, rolling boil, boil it exactly 5 minutes and then take it off the burner.

You can easily adapt this for peanut butter fudge by substituting 1 cup peanut butter for the chocolate chips.

Have fun!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by