Any room for a Brit who loves her chooks ?

hi all, still unable to uplift photos, get as far as my uploads and cant find a ' copy ' link, must be my putor,
very frustrating, but thanks for the tips, i will keep trying, also, could be me, bit of an idiot DOH !

Quote:
Ha-ha-ha-ha! Oh kcsunshine, I knew I was "in trouble" with computer overload when I not only had a phone and coffee pot, but also a blankie and pillow right at my desk. But then I finally had to seek help when I found myself one morning putting my entire breakfast through the blender so I could pour it into an I.V. bag and not waste time chewing!

Okay, you've got me beat. But I do drink my coffee and eat my cereal in front of the computer screen - and I have been known to fall asleep there too, just no pillow or blankie, but a really stiff neck. Since I have to get really early to let the girls out, I have been known to read through all the posts, then go back to bed. What hubby don't know can't hurt me.
lau.gif

Last edited:
bokboklady, to copy, highlight the URL under the image, then your copy function is Ctrl C (Press the Ctrl button and hold while you press C). Then back to your post and to paste, it's Ctrl V. At least I think that's right. It's hard when you're not used to doing it.

Back
Top Bottom