Any serama or araucana breeders out there?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Chickensrock10110, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Chickensrock10110

Chickensrock10110 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2009
    Hawaii
    I am looking for hatching eggs.I am looking for eggs from show quality stock but please let me know what you have and if you are willing to ship them.I have heard that shipped serama eggs are hard to hatch but I am willing to try.As for araucanas ,I am looking for the rumpless variety and I am looking for bantam or standard size.Please PM me if you have any eggs to offer or post here.Thanks.

2. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    I have Seramas, but never shipped to Hawaii..would it be more I wonder. I also have a waiting list at the moment so I can fill the incubator. Need one more week or less!
    Its too late for me to do pics..It 2am and Im off to bed! lol
    Ill get you some tomorrow if you want!

3. Chickensrock10110

Chickensrock10110 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2009
    Hawaii
    Quote:Oh that`s great! Many of my friends shipped in eggs earlier this year so I don`t think there is much involved other than a few paper works that I have to fill out for importing purposes.But I`ll ask them what are the specific requirements are.I`ll be waiting for those pictures![​IMG]

4. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    Sorry about the delay! Thought I would have time to upload more to photobucket, but have worked everyday this week. Here are some that I do have, can get better ones..I have them on the computer...or you can look at my posts to see some of my birds also.
    Thanks!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. norm65

norm65 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 1, 2008
    Petersburg, ind.
    I livein Indiana and had 24 serama eggs shipped from Florida and 16 of them hatched. I thought that was great. NOrman

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by