Any sheep owners on here?!

She's beautiful
love.gif

yep, sheep! and goats and a bunch of other critters too...
I'll dig up some photos shortly!

Yup, raise registered Shetlands & CVM/Romeldales plus a few odds and ends and meat sheep. Have wool for sale and will have lambs available in a couple months :) This is one of my Shetland rams, North Star Thor.

North Star Lightning McQueen awaiting his debut in the show ring in Jefferson, WI at the Wisconsin Fiber & Wool Festival :)

My Romeldales/CVMs

And now some cute photos :)

Nap time!

Don't get much cuter than this! :)

Okay okay, one more...:D

We're taking reservations on lambs if anyones interested :)

seriously cute!
especially ms. panda bear markings...
how big are your mature CVM/rommeldales?

Between 150-275 lbs. I would say my heaviest is probably around the 200 mark, she's a cow :) And that would be Delta, the badger marked ewe in the middle of the CVM photo :)

Super cute. That's how I started in sheep...a suffolk cross. We're pretty sure she was a suffolk hamp cross, but not positive as my aunt and uncle who live in Apple Valley, MN went to the stock yards and bought this cute little fuzzy ewe lamb and kept her in their backyard IN TOWN for 2 weeks before bringing her up to me in the back seat of their BRAND new car with a big bow tied around her neck :) They told the neighbors she was a new kind of poodle :)

Super cute. That's how I started in sheep...a suffolk cross. We're pretty sure she was a suffolk hamp cross, but not positive as my aunt and uncle who live in Apple Valley, MN went to the stock yards and bought this cute little fuzzy ewe lamb and kept her in their backyard IN TOWN for 2 weeks before bringing her up to me in the back seat of their BRAND new car with a big bow tied around her neck :) They told the neighbors she was a new kind of poodle :)

lau.gif
and that worked?

Back
Top Bottom