Any shipping to indonesia

ryuto21

Hatching
Feb 7, 2023
Looking for Eggs any Maran and Bresse to Indonesia?
I find an another sites in any country but not suitable for international shipping. So hardly to find on google it. Any idea? :frow

Thanks you before.. I wish for those who is selling an egg to any country :bow

https://cemanifarms.com/shipping/
This might give you some information. Shipping hatching eggs is regulated the same as shipping live animals. It sounds like there is a lot of paperwork involved.

Since people shipping eggs here within the US report that hatch rates are low because of the rough handling of the eggs, I imagine that the hatch rate would be even lower shipping overseas.

Good luck!

Looking for Eggs any Maran and Bresse to Indonesia?
I find an another sites in any country but not suitable for international shipping. So hardly to find on google it. Any idea? :frow

Thanks you before.. I wish for those who is selling an egg to any country :bow
I don't think that would be a good idea for you as the hatch rates dropped dramatically after the egg is older than 5 days old. The other person knows more about shipping laws than I do I just know that you'd probably be wasting your money. Are you not able to breed your own meat chickens?
I hope and pray for the best for you.

https://cemanifarms.com/shipping/
This might give you some information. Shipping hatching eggs is regulated the same as shipping live animals. It sounds like there is a lot of paperwork involved.

Since people shipping eggs here within the US report that hatch rates are low because of the rough handling of the eggs, I imagine that the hatch rate would be even lower shipping overseas.

Good luck!
Okk, Thanks you information..

I don't think that would be a good idea for you as the hatch rates dropped dramatically after the egg is older than 5 days old. The other person knows more about shipping laws than I do I just know that you'd probably be wasting your money. Are you not able to breed your own meat chickens?
I hope and pray for the best for you.
ahh, Ok. I don't know about hatch rates dropped.. Thank you for sharing knowledge..
yeah.. I'm enjoys ate meat chicken included egg for my family.

Back
Top Bottom