1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Any shows in IA or Eastern NE yet this year?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by iajewel, Nov 11, 2008.

1. iajewel

iajewel Songster

Oct 22, 2008
    Corning IA
    Does anyone know if there are shows in Iowa, or Eastern NE yet this year? I think there is one the end of Nov, but I lost the info

2. lovemychix

lovemychix Songster

Oct 14, 2008
    Moulton Iowa
    Iowa City show on the 28 and 29th. I am so excited. It's a bit of a drive but I figured we could do some Christmas shopping afterwards. It is at the Sharpless Auction off I 80 exit 249

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  3. iajewel

iajewel Songster

Oct 22, 2008
    Corning IA
    Cool, do you have a contact for the show? or directions? do they Polarium test there at the show?

4. lovemychix

lovemychix Songster

Oct 14, 2008
    Moulton Iowa
    Phil Shank 319-646-2011. This is my first poultry show. We are just going to browse. Not show.

5. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Songster

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I am just going to look also. I know my fave rooster is not SQ but he sure is a sweetheart. [​IMG] He is the one on my mare in the avatar.

I used to show horses and dogs. Also cattle and sheep and rabbits. I have never shown poultry so I am going to look and to learn.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  6. lovemychix

lovemychix Songster

Oct 14, 2008
    Moulton Iowa
    Me too. I could really get into it I think. My daughter loves chickens so we are going together for some bonding time away from the guys.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: