1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

any silkie hens can ship to washington??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by alex, Oct 26, 2007.

1. alex

alex Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    ???PLEASE>>>???CAN ANYBUDDY SHIPP TO EVERETT WASIHNGTON???

2. DoctorGoose

DoctorGoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2007
    Woodinville,WA
    Silkiechicken has Silkie hens--don't know if she has any for sale, but there's a good bet for you in the spring!

3. TerrasCritters

TerrasCritters In a new coop

Oct 24, 2007
    Hey I am hoping to pick up a hen in Marysville Tuesday, well my mother is getting her for me, so I may have an extra hen. I will let you know if the person ever gets back to me and I am able to get her. She is the only silkie the gal has.
    I am also going to get a cochin and a frizzle from her but she has many other frizzles and polish and a few others if your interested. The roosters are free and the hens are like $10.

4. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Yeah, I don't have any at this time of year but in the spring I sure hope I do have some! My breeder roo was lost a few weeks ago due to a break in by a nasty coon that went though the boy's pen. Luckily I only had two boys in there and it wasn't all my layers.

5. MS9325

MS9325 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    if you can get to moses lake I may be able to help you.

6. k625

k625 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    Check out eggbid. Every time I go on there, there are like 50 silkes for sale

7. alex

alex Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    ok...thanks TerrasCritters

8. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    We just did a final looksie at the sons flock and he's got 1 black hen available. Long ways over to Spokane, and after the last time I sent birds to the westside , well lets just say It's gonna have to be pick up only for this one.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by