any Stargate fans out here?

We watch Stargate Atlantis, if that's the same.
tongue.png

I like SG-1 and Atlantis, but found Universe to be incomprehensible.
They've pretty much disappeared from the syndicated channels here, so haven't seen any in a few months.

Imp

I like SG-1 and Atlantis, but found Universe to be incomprehensible.
They've pretty much disappeared from the syndicated channels here, so haven't seen any in a few months.

Imp

ya, i agree, the aliens come in, oh? in the middle of season 2?

wow, i didnt know that! *we dont have cable* we have every season on DVD other then Universe >
sickbyc.gif

It all started with Stargate Universe for me as i dont really watch these sort of shows. I really enjoyed this series. I loved the political side of it all, i enjoyed the relationship between the characters good and bad and i always looked forward to what predicament they would fall to in every episode. There is not a series like it. This show was cancelled and i was saddened to see the end.

So i went in search for a similar series. I started watching Stargate Atlantis. Again, i loved this series for the same reasons i loved SGU. But after 5 series's, it was also canceled to make way to SGU which was canceled anyway..
They BOTH end on cliff hangers. Whats the point in making such successful shows leaving us in suspense at the end if there just going to cancel them?

Does anyone know if anything at all is in the pipeline for another Stargate series?

I say successful on behalf of the UK and Europe.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom