1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Any suggestions from anyone in naming a new online store selling chicken equipment

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ikan Ikan, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Ikan Ikan

Ikan Ikan Out Of The Brooder

Dec 13, 2012
    Hi All!

Would like all of you to please put on your thinking caps for the catchy business name I could use for my soon to happen online chicken equipment shop.

Don't be worried about if you think the name could be silly as they are the best names in the end. Something really catchy!

Love to hear all your creative ideas! Consider this the BIG chicken think tank.

Cheers
    Kim

2. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    Hi again

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  3. Ikan Ikan

Dec 13, 2012
    Hi Hi all!!

4. Ikan Ikan

Dec 13, 2012
    I am trolling through the forums looking for names that catch my eye! Any suggestions from you all would be great!

5. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    I'm feeling about as creative as a gnat today, so I'm not going to try [​IMG]. You should ask this in the Random Ramblings section where there is a lot of traffic. I remember awhile ago someone asked for business name ideas there and got loads of great suggestions. Good luck with your business!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by