Any survivor watchers?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WIChookchick, Feb 23, 2011.

1. WIChookchick

WIChookchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2010
    Rural Brooklyn, WI
    I missed the season opener. I just watched Russel's chances at the immunity idol go bye bye, as the farmer found it!!
    ha ahahahhaha.. have I mentioned how much I hate russel as a player.

2. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I watch some of it. Its not as good as it was the first few seasons.

3. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Russel makes it to the final...last two times....he just doesn't understand he can't win if he makes everyone hating him.

Still up to his old tricks, you see him take the clue from the reward basket. his team won.

4. chickaddict

chickaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Bristol
    Fellow Russel hater here - looks like we are in for a good season.

5. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    I have NEVER seen an episode of survivor...

6. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Watched it!
    We watch it as a family. haven't missed a minute of this season, so far.

I don't mind Russell as much as I do the former Federal Agent. What a goober.

I did love it when the farmer found the idol. I wouldn't have pushed Russell's buttons over being a sneaky butthead though. He's Russell; It comes naturally to lie, sneak and steal. That's why he won't win even if he makes it to the final.

Rob isn't playing very smart though. I'd have a cut a girl and kept strength a little while longer. He could've blind-sided that blonde kid any time he wanted....

7. MSDeb

MSDeb Chillin' With My Peeps

Can't help myself, I've been watching since the beginning. I also think the ex-federal agent is a goober. Bet he was FIRED!

8. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

He said hes a special agent... I bet it was for the USDA or the IRS..... If it was anything anyway....

9. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] Goober is right! That's EXACTLY what I told my husband about Phillip after the first episode and that ridiculous, mind-numbing first tribal council!!

I agree -- it's not hard to see why Phillip is a former special agent... I think Rob was being short-sighted by blindsiding Matt. Just because he was showing some sportsmanship by shaking hands with the opposing team, Rob thinks he's being a traitor. [​IMG] He should have kept Matt, gotten rid of one of the girls OR Phillip. (IMO)

10. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Quote:See there? It's a consensus. The guy's a goober -- case closed! [​IMG] My aunt says she wouldn't waste the electricity to watch Survivor -- that's ok, because I waste the electricity to record it and then waste electricity watching it later!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by