Any tiny bantams for sale? NJ, PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickerdoodle13, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I have a poor little modern bantam roo who needs a girl. His mate died and he is lonely! Right now he is in my barn with a frizzled girl, but it is just not the same! I'm hoping someone might have something tiny for sale.

I would LOVE to get a bantam modern hen for him, but OEGB hens would work too... or anything tiny. Dutch, etc. I live in Hope, NJ but I am willing to travel a bit to pick something up. I am also going to the PA farmshow in Harrisburg next wednesday and could meet someone there! Just let me know. I also have a budapest pigeon for sale or trade. Beautiful and unique, but lonely without a mate!

2. red_raider_64

red_raider_64 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2007
    Stephenville Texas
  3. 1924vanhorn

1924vanhorn Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2007
    Hi - where is the farmshow in PA? Is it this Wed? I am in princeton...not sure how far. Would love to go. Thanks!!!

4. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I have got a modern game bbred bantam but she is only 8 weeks and if you want to come to Wisconsin.........well....I know...long trip....you will probably find something nice at one of those swap meets they are starting up again

5. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    thanks everyone!

Unfortunately, I would rather not have the bird shipped because I know how pricey it can be! LOL, I am in fact a poor college student (well, not so poor but thinking so helps me save money!)[​IMG]

The PA farm show is in Harrisburg, PA. It's about a 2 1/2 hr drive from my house in Hope, NJ. If you just look up PA farm show on google, a whole website will come up. I think it goes until the 12th. Let me know if you go! I will be there tomorrow.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by