Any way to distinguish between a Whiting True Blue and the 5 varieties of Plymouth Rocks?

hhill1970

Songster
9 Years
Sep 8, 2013
HELP!
I just purchased an assortment of WTB's and Rocks. I have 2 Male WTB'S marked from Hatchery, but I don't know which ones are the Female WTB'S.
I'd like to sell some of the Rocks I received, but I certainly don't want to make the mistake of selling the WTB'S!
Any way to distinguish between them?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have people lined up to purchase the rocks I have available.

I'd be interested to see pictures of your chicks that you suspect to be WTB. I'm in a similar situation. My order was missing 3 chicks when it shipped, so I can't use numbers to figure out who's who. I should have 4 welsummers, but two of them look like they're developing muffs and rose combs, so I might be missing 2 wellies and have 2 darker colored WTB's. There's also some yellow chicks with white and black wing feathers coming in that I think are WTB's, and two white chicks with white feathers coming in that I'm sure are WTB's. But, if all that's correct, then I got one more WTB than I ordered.... *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom