Anybody else's BYC inbox a walking nightmare? LOL

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Fierlin1182, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    I think the record for me having to clean out my inbox is five times in one day. [​IMG]
    Recently it's got to the point when I have to trawl through my "specially kept" messages and decide which ones are less special than the other special ones.

I would take screenshots, but most of my PMs are long, quoty ones (Spock started me on the trend. [​IMG]) and it just doesn't feel the same not having to scroll down the massive chunk of writing. Not to mention you can't copy and paste off a screenshot. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  2. J's Orpingtons

J's Orpingtons Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2011
    Somewhere in NI...
    ray's two cents :

I think the record for me having to clean out my inbox is five times in one day. [​IMG]
    Recently it's got to the point when I have to trawl through my "specially kept" messages and decide which ones are less special than the other special ones.

I would take screenshots, but most of my PMs are long, quoty ones (Spock started me on the trend. [​IMG]) and it just doesn't feel the same not having to scroll down the massive chunk of writing. Not to mention you can't copy and paste off a screenshot. [​IMG]

My e-mail is full of subscriptions to the likes of Tesco, Newsletters, BYC Forum Subscriptions, and a whole load of others !! I get about 50 e-mails a day [​IMG] ...... And I have 250 Unread ones [​IMG] and their is still lots of 2009 e-mails .........​

3. NatureFreak

NatureFreak Chillin' With My Peeps

Ik!!!

4. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    J's Orpingtons :

ray's two cents :

My e-mail is full of subscriptions to the likes of Tesco, Newsletters, BYC Forum Subscriptions, and a whole load of others !! I get about 50 e-mails a day [​IMG] ...... And I have 250 Unread ones [​IMG] and their is still lots of 2009 e-mails .........​

I hate those. I get so many! That's why I started a new email account so I don't have to deal with those anymore, because I can't find any way to unsubscribe. [​IMG]

I was referring with this post, more specifically, to my BYC inbox. (*looks pointedly at Spock*)​

5. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    I have a NEWSFLASH! This is astounding! It makes the headlines in Rayland! [​IMG]

I cleaned my inbox to...

... 75%. I know, isn't it shocking?

6. eggboy

eggboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2010
    CA
    Only rarely do I get a P.M. [​IMG]

7. Fierlin1182

Aug 26, 2011
    Send some out yourself, people usually reply to PMs, especially if they're from GJF. [​IMG]

8. NewHopePoultry

NewHopePoultry Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2007
    Troy,Missouri
    Quote:Thats how it was with me,until I started sending some out myself....

9. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

I've finally gotten mine cleaned out. [​IMG] Now I just have to get back to everybody who's PMs got buried... (Hey, Princess Amri? Guess what I did again? [​IMG] )

10. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    Reminds me how I need to clean out my PMs. [​IMG] It is indeed a walking nightmare...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by