anybody for kitties?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by kelliepulido, Nov 2, 2010.

1. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    I found 3 kittens at the foreclosed house they were really hungery and kind of wild so I took them home and have them in the barn.They are eating good and using the kitty litter box I put in there for them.I will give them shots soon.I could use barn cats but my dogs totally hate cats.

2. Luke0987654321

Luke0987654321 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2009
    Spain
    first of all, thank you for rescuing them and not leaving them on the street just to breed and make more homeles cats,
    i wish i lived near you, but i live in Spain [​IMG]
    good luck with finding the a new home,

luke.

3. TLWR

TLWR Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    southern AL
    I'd kind of like a cat, but the only way that will happen is if we are dogless (both have lived with cats in a previous life and are fine with small critters, but DH said no cats unless we are dog free) or I happen to FIND one that was dropped off here.

I'd rather find one at the shelter to bring home already vet checked and altered, but how do you explain that you know the "found" kitty is already utd on shots and fixed and has a chip LOL
    Lots of kittens listed on our local CLs all the time, but I've not stooped in to snag one and say "hey, look what I found in our yard today"

4. Mrs. Feathers

Mrs. Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    It is so kind of you to rescue the kitties. If you have an animal rescue organization in your town they will likely advertise for you while you are fostering them.
    Good luck and bless you. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by