Anybody going to incubate eggs next month? (April)

kyeschicks

Serama Chicken Enthusiast
14 Years
Nov 11, 2008
Texas
is anyone incubating in April? I am!!!
wee.gif
Im going to buy an incubator since my last hatch was terrible!!!!! the chicks hatched but the incubator stopped working!!! I was about to die!
barnie.gif
but then I got a heat lamp and place the eggs in a box and covered it and placed cups filled of water and they still hatched!!
wee.gif
so thats why im incubating next month lol if I had my incubator I would of incubate right now! Im placing some of my mutt eggs in there and some im purchasing of of a BYCer's. I hope this time it works well! =]

i mught be getting some if i can get my bator up an running adn i have one at school hatching nxt month yay

I am starting some Blue Swedish ducks, Cayugas, Pekin, Rouens and Magpies on the 1st! I'm so excited, they will be my first ducks
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
How long does it take a duck to hatch? I have a duck I bought it at the feed store Im still guessing what gender it is lol

Quote:
How long does it take a duck to hatch? I have a duck I bought it at the feed store Im still guessing what gender it is lol

Most take 28 days, however Muscovys take 35. So longer than chicks which will drive me crazy lol

Back
Top Bottom