Anybody got cousins/friends like mine?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ScissorChick, May 16, 2011.

1. ScissorChick

ScissorChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2010
    Under Your bed
    Well I have a few cousins who love animals - then those who hate them [​IMG]

My little cousin helped me bathe my poop covered broody the other day. Then some who would call me disgusting for doing such a thing. I love my cousins TO DEATH. Really. I do. We all get along

amazingly, I just wish they would take a look at things in my veiw. [​IMG] One cousin called me an animal hoarder for having 1 bunny, 1 cat, 3 dogs, 1 parrot and 9 chickens, who are all in
    very good living conditions, and very well cared for. Just the fact that I have them. My aunt

thought my 20 year old cousin was going to go absolutely crazy because the aunt's dog

(Who is less than 10 pounds) was jumping up beside the cousin. She said my cousin
    kept talking about how much she hates dogs. My mom told my aunt to tell the cousin ~
    "Look, YOUR in the DOG'S house, using OUR storm shelter, so if you have a problem,
    feel free to set outside" [​IMG] Ahh. I guess I'll just have to eventually tell them how *I* feel.

2. bufforp89

bufforp89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2009
    Chenango Forks NY
    I certinly do. We are a really close family and I grew up with my cousins that range in ages of 8-24..Some of them think that I am absolutly bonkers for having 100+ animals and some are more then happy to help when asked.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by