Anybody got White or Brown Leghorns for Sale?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by The Monkey Mama, Dec 27, 2008.

1. The Monkey Mama

The Monkey Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    Kennesaw, GA
    I'm looking to buy some white or brown leghorn hatching eggs to ship Monday, anybody got any available right now?

I'm in GA.

Kelly

2. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    I just traded four beautiful brown leghorns a few weeks ago to a lady in Rome.She should have some eggs.

3. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    julie3810 on ebay that is where I got mine from. my white leghorns are laying but the brown roos have been on them along with the white roos they are in the same pen but both are pure breed leghorns. I have some in the incubator for a friend that are due to hatch next sat and out of 24 eggs I set 23 have growing chicks in them. My brown pullets are not laying yet. just let me know thanks

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  4. sunnydee

sunnydee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    I don't have any eggs, but I just LOVE my white leghorns. They are so friendly and curious. And of course....wonderful little egg machines!

5. The Monkey Mama

The Monkey Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    Kennesaw, GA
    Chickabator - I would be interested in buying some of your mixes if you want to sell them - are the brown roos leghorns too?

I don't really care if they are pure - these are just for my laying stock, not to breed. [my sister talked me out of my brown leghorn hen and I miss her laying me that pretty white egg every day!]

PM me if you are interested in selling some of your leghorn mixes.

Kelly

6. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    right now that is all we have laying. even my rir's quit laying oh and two ameraucans lay 1 egg a day one will lay one day and the other the next day yes the brown ones are leghorns too. that is all we have in their pen is leghorns and 4 turkeys
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    they are dirty from all the rain we have had here. and when the roos mount the hens it destroys the pretty white

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  7. The Farmers Wife

The Farmers Wife Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    NW Arkansas
    I can have some for you... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by