Anybody had labels printed for their egg cartons?

blurose

Songster
11 Years
May 25, 2008
Winston, Oregon
I'm thinking of getting sticker/labels printed for my egg cartons. I had some labels that I printed up myself just on 3x5 cards (my egg cartons are clear) but I don't have a printer that works anymore. I was wondering if anybody else has had some printed up and who did it?

I will be printing my own, but we will be using the recycled card cartons...and theres a nice big gap in the top where they want you to put a label. The only thing is with getting them done, unless you find some student who can do them for cheap, is that you'll probably end up paying quite a bit for them. I mean... for instance, for business cards, Staples was going to charge us like $500.00! ... well it cost me under $100.00 to do them myself, and to my satisfaction, it's similar with labels.. it might be more economical to just buy a new printer!

you can get a ink stamp made, it's on the egg carton ad flashing in the upper right. well it's not flashing now but it does a lot. anyways that would be your cheapest, (i wanna say $50ish?) initial cost then just the cost of an ink pad now and then (more then) $2-$3

We're getting an ink stamp made for our kennel stuff, to put on our puppy care kit bags
smile.png
They're the cheapest if you want something done if you don't have a printer.

Quote:
I ordered the plain labels from eggcartons.com to print with my info. I also bought the pre-printed FDA required labels. It was really not expensive. I think they are about .80 per sheet of 10 so very cheap and their service was fabulous.

Last edited:
I had an ink stamper made by eggcartons and there service was very good. Even called me to make sure the design was what I wanted ( I changed the design at their suggestion and I'm glad I did). About 50 bucko's for just the stamper. I had artwork added so it cost alittle more and I did buy the stamping kit. That block of wood in the kit makes the stamping much easier. You need to buy the cardboard egg containers and not the styrofoam.

Back
Top Bottom