Anybody hatching around the 17th?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by SundownWaterfowl, Apr 10, 2009.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I have some oegb eggs and some bearded buff silkie eggs due the 17th.

What is everybody else hatching? [​IMG]

2. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    I am! Have 8 in the 'bator and 3 under a broody cochin! Blrw, BCM and ee's from nivtup on byc! All due on the 19th! Good Luck![​IMG]

3. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    I'm due around the 21st! [​IMG] Give or take a day. I have 10 mixed eggs from my Silkies and Sebrights.

I'm can't wait to see your buffs Sundown. I bet they'll look great. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  4. DixieDame67

DixieDame67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2008
    Jonesbourgh Tennessee
    I have 11 more due to hatch on 4-18 bantams, frizzles, SLW and Sussex mix , decided to leave them in the coop this time instead of bringing broodys inside, hope it goes well, got 17 in a broody play pen lol was given to me at a garage sale, perfect for broodys [​IMG]

Dixie

5. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Thanks. I cant wait to see what they look like. Those were her 1st 6 eggs she laid. Out of those 6, 5 were developing. Im going to start collecting her eggs again friday the 17th, so that I can hatch more of them. [​IMG]

6. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    Quote:Thanks. I cant wait to see what they look like. Those were her 1st 6 eggs she laid. Out of those 6, 5 were developing. Im going to start collecting her eggs again friday the 17th, so that I can hatch more of them. [​IMG]

Sounds like a plan to me [​IMG]

7. heritagebirds

heritagebirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Eastern Shore MD
    ME, me me!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I have Javas, sebrights and some mutts hatching 18-23rd approx. I also have Buckeyes hatchingound 26th [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  8. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

I have 9 silkies due on the 15th (from chickenzoo), and 4 buff silkies due on the 18th (from silkiechicken). Also, when sorting the recycling DH found a perfectly wrapped little silkie egg from chickenzoo that I somehow missed when I unpacked them [​IMG] So, I figured what the heck and set it last night. It's been sitting in the kitchen for 2 weeks, so I'm not holding out a ton of hope, but it would be hilarious if it developed.

This hatch has had some issues, but they are all doing well so I'm really hopeful that I will get some cute little fluffmonkeys.

9. jbowen9

jbowen9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    southwest Virginia
    I should have some bearded mille fleurs and some bobwhites hatching around the 18th or 19 th hopefully anyway

10. rugman

rugman Out Of The Brooder

Mar 31, 2009
    VIDALIA
    I have 12 American Game due the 18th and 24 Quail on the 21st, This is my 1st time hatching eggs, hoping all goes well...

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by