anybody have any pictures of holly hocks???

thechickenguy

Songster
9 Years
Jun 15, 2010
woodsfield ohio 43793
i was going to plant some and looked everywhere for the seeds my neighbor gave me, come to find out my grandfather planted them! so i took them back. i took 4 out of the pot he had planted them in. hes still got 6 or so. but i took them back. lol. shhh. dont tell! lol. so eny1 have any pics of their hollyhocks. they dont have to be in bloom but that would be great. they can be just planted and just starting to come up or they can be just getting redy to bloom.
thechickenguy.

Last edited:
Too dark to take pix now, but I will in the morning!
big_smile.png

They come in a bright pink, almost red too, right? Because I'm fairly certain that I have those growing by my basement door. They were there when we moved in. An odd place to plant them, but they sure are beautiful.

Mine are growing with a bunch of weeds. Going to have to pull the weeds before I even attempt to take a picture of mine, lol. I like them though, they are very pretty.

I've got one that is very dark burgandy wine color, not black or purple. More of a deep wine color. Just goreous as they come! When I pick them, they would make me itch big time!

Back
Top Bottom