Anybody have Cackle orders shipping out today 6/29/11?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by kelseygirl707, Jun 29, 2011.

1. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Hey guys,
    Just curious if anybody has Cackle Hatchery orders being shipped to them today, and what you ordered? I'm wondering because my Hatchery Surprise is being sent out today, and I know they send all the extras that weren't shipped out that day, in the Hatchery surprise orders, so I'd like to know what breeds and Species they hatched/shipped in the last day. I know they are sold out of Waterfowl for the season, but I am hoping they hatched more than they needed and I may still get a Gosling or Duckling... [​IMG]

THANKS [​IMG]

2. California Gurl

California Gurl Out Of The Brooder

Jun 27, 2011
    I've debated over ordering it myself. I'm going to subscribe myself to this thread so I can see what little chicks you got. [​IMG]
    Turkey I can handle but if I got ducks and/ or geese I wouldn't know what to do with them. Here's to hoping you get a great mix of little ones [​IMG]

3. kelseygirl707

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    I am soo excited, I have debated ordering this for the past 3 years, but when I finally decide to do it, it's always sold out [​IMG] . So this year I didn't take any chances. Today Hubby and I are building a double decker coop, top is for chickens, bottom is for ducks. [​IMG] I'll be sure to post what I get tomorrow.

4. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

I had thought about ordering it too.. but right now I have so many chicks here or on the way and plans for turkey eggs next month that I decided to wait til next year.
    Please keep us updated on what you get .. I'm really curious as to when would be the best time of year to order it.

5. kelseygirl707

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
  6. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

very nice! Congrats!

Makes me wish I had ordered one too... but I already have a bunch coming next week!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by