Anybody heard of Agenda 21?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SallyF, Aug 1, 2011.

1. SallyF

SallyF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
  2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    When I went to register my 78 dodge pickup truck, it was classified as commercial (see the last paragraph of your article) so I asked Commercial??? I barely use it to get hay for personal use. DMV lady said, if it's a truck, it's commercial... so maybe other parts of the article are true...

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    the blaze is owned by mercury broadcasting aka glenn beck. He has a staff of 40 researchers... pretty much, any fact there is double checked 50 bajillion times....... but if it's an opinion.. well they are like belly buttons and bottom sides.. if it matters to ya

PS, a 1 ton truck is generally always commercial.... same with vans.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  4. Dunkopf

Dunkopf Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2010
    Kiowa, Colorado
    The blaze is just a propaganda machine and is all opinion. If you want your opinions reinforced it's a good place to go. If you want the real story read it along with others from the opposite side and between the 2 you might find a little truth. The truth is out there somewhere.

5. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
  6. hennyannie

hennyannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2011
    North Carolina
    With all the other problems in our country, I cant believe they have time to even worry about this right now.
    Saw this on FB a couple days ago. Good luck to then if it gets passed, Who's gonna enforce it.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  7. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    Congress can barely cooperate enough to pass a budget. You seriously think they could do this? Assuming they would even want to. BTW pickups and vans are commercial by definition. And just for the record, getting a CDL, assuming that would be required is not all that difficult.

8. SallyF

SallyF Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    Thanks to all who replied. I'll add this to my list of something to worry about when I run out of anything else in my life to do!

9. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    Agenda 21 is real, our leaders have signed it and it will end our lives of freedom. If you think you will be safe in your home, your land, think again. You can kiss your "backyard chickens" goodbye. Wake up people. You have a vote, use it.

http://gulagbound.com/17441/agenda-21-–-ending-liberty-in-america/

Notice during the Masdar presentation, the narrator uses statements like “a compact, high density city” (i.e. people packed tightly together), “the unique design of its walled city” and “one day, all cities will be built like this.” Don’t be fooled by the slick computer graphics; we know the government won’t be building slick futuristic cities for us. But they will be packing us in tightly and cutting off our ability to travel beyond the confines of our new tenements. They’re telling us exactly what they have planned for us.

The United Nation’s (UN) Agenda 21 publication is meant to be complex so that it will be difficult to wrap our brains around its contents to envision how it will affect us. They want it to be hard for us to communicate it to others so that we can’t work together to stop it. Many people unfortunately focus on the “global warming” and environmental aspects of the plan to the point of creating a mental barrier that prevents them from truly understanding where Agenda 21 is taking us in our everyday lives.

Many people don’t realize that 77 – 84% of us live on just 3% of America’s land area. Only 16% of us live in rural areas. 95% of America’s land is rural and there are vast areas that are underdeveloped.

Agenda 21 is not a Republican or Democrat issue; it is a Progressive Marxist globalist plan from the UN that’s supported by the global elites – some of whom we know (George H.W. Bush and other Progressive Republicans, Barack Obama, Hillary & Bill Clinton, Al Gore, George Soros, Maurice Strong, Van Jones, Richard Trumka, Andy Stern, etc.)

Agenda 21 is supported by past and current Presidents and the long-time “establishment” politicians in Washington D.C.; it’s being implemented by our state and local governments and city councils, some of whom are blindly following orders without knowing where all this is really leading. When Progressives hear us talking about Agenda 21, they ridicule us in an attempt to get us to shut up and sit down. The evidence is available and the UN promotes it openly, but Progressives won’t talk about that part.

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2011...nd-ronald-reagan-fought-it-farmland-in-peril/

The endgame is about taking rural land from the use of the people, moving people into small areas, creating new communities in the name of “sustainable development.” You won’t read that in the EO, of course, but it is yet another leap forward for the Agenda to huddle us into “human settlements,” where we have fewer acres to scar.

Maybe the endgame is far, far down the road? Not if Democrats stay in office, and even then, we will have to be vigilant in making Congress understand what they have let happen since the Clinton administration. America is sleeping. Congress is snoring.

As Jim Gourdie at Conservatives on Fire says, this is not a conspiracy theory. It is a United Nations (UN) long-term strategy and official program. I admit it sounds conspiratorial. Could this be happening in America? Well yes, it is happening. You have only to set aside time to read to know the truth. The U.N. openly advocates and calls for One World Government. If you want to blame a conspiracy on someone, learn the truth about the U.N. (start here) and blame it on them.

http://www.crossroad.to/text/articles/la21_198.html

These three updates illustrate United Nations' "progress" toward implementation of its Marxist agenda:

1. The United Nations bans opposition to its Global Tax Design. "When United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon announced his plan 'to fundamentally transform the global economy — based on low-carbon, clean energy resources,' few realized he was calling for a new global tax to be designed without public scrutiny.... The UN's one nation, one vote system has been used since its founding to render the U.S. impotent, regardless of the fact that we are its major financial donor. ....Banning the press and global tax opponents from its July 13-14 tax design meeting in Tokyo, Japan, for example, is anathema to a democratic process, but the UN is not a democracy. Rather, its unelected bureaucrats use a 'collaborative decision-making process' to reach 'consensus' with no debate or expressed opposition.....

"The purpose of the Fund is to enable the UN to implement its global blueprint for sustainable development called Agenda 21. This green agenda is the new Marxism that requires government ensured economic equity.... In the U.S., federal and state legislatures were bypassed when then-President Clinton signed an executive order to create the President's Council on Sustainable Development to implement Agenda 21. Federal grants continue to flow to local governments to carry out the UN's green agenda across America.

"Granting the UN the right to tax would be like giving it a blank check for future use. Taxpayers can be assured of perpetual demand because it has no idea what it will cost to 'go green.' Two years ago, it estimated the cost at $600 billion annually for the next decade, but today its estimate is at least $1.9 trillion annually for the next 40 years or $76 trillion" [By Cathie Adams, Eagle Forum International Issues Chairman]

2. The New ‘White House Rural Council’ = UN’s Agenda 21? "On June 9, 2011, President Obama signed his 86th Executive Order....E.O 13575 is designed to begin taking control over almost all aspects of the lives of 16% of the American people. [Ponder the new policies:]

Section 1. Policy. Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead.... The Federal Government has an important role to play in order to expand access to the capital necessary for economic growth, promote innovation, improve access to health care and education, and expand outdoor recreational activities on public lands.'

"Warning bells should have been sounding all across rural America when the phrase 'sustainable rural communities' came up. As we know from researching the UN plan for Sustainable Development known as Agenda 21, these are code words for the true fundamental transformation America." But how will burdened farmers and other tax-payers pay the extra costs -- especially in light of our government's massive debt?"

3. Democrats Bury ‘Community Transformation’ Plans in Health Care Bill. [11-6-09]: "In the bill, the Affordable Health Choices Act, community transformation plans would be carried out using federal money and be overseen by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The CDC would distribute the money as well as coordinate the various state, local, and 'community' entities responsible for carrying out the plans.

"...both state and local governments are eligible for the grants, as are 'national networks of community-based organizations'.... The transformation plans must include 'activities' for all ages, beginning in public schools, which focus on eating healthy food, adequate amounts of physical activity....'Every time our friends on the other side start talking about community organizations, we usually think ACORN..."

“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

10. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    If you want to be paranoid, there is lots to be paranoid about. Yellowstone could blow up. An asteroid could hit us. We could be hit by an ice age. We could be hit by sever global warming. The oceanic conveyer could stop. There could be another pandemic like the 1918 flu. Mt. Ranier could blow up. There could be a huge eartquake anywhere in the US. Hoof and Mouth could reach our shores. All these things are possibilities. And in the long term probabilities. But the government getting its act together to accomplish anything like Agenda 21, is not. And that is assuming they would even want to, which is doubtful. I don't think they can even agree on what color the sky is. That combined with getting several countries to work together to accomplish anything like it is really not in the realm of possibility. Just think about the logistics required to implement something like that. Ain't gonna happen. The big appeal of conspiracy theories is that it gives people something to worry about besides their real problems. And maybe that's a good thing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by