Anybody in San Antonio want Booger?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Lanissa86, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    I am thinking it is time for Our beloved Booger to find a home in the country, or where someone can use him. We love him dearly, but when we got him as a chick, we knew not of the Leghorn ways. He crows WAY too much, and even in the middle of the night. We are in the city limits, and I think my neighbors have had it. I do not want to see the city come here and "take" him away, so anyone near San Antonio that loves leghorns? He is a pretty boy, but unfortunately he has not been let out of his small coop for awhile since he started to get his boy "hormones". So I hate seeing him cooped up all day and night as well. He is starting to "flog" at people every now and then so we never know when he will do it, and I do not want to take that chance with my 4 year old. Any takers?I don't want to Pass a bad rooster on to someone that does not know how to deal with Roosters, and I know a lot of you on here know what to do. Please let me know. We love him and just want him to go to a good place where he may even have some girls waiting. Thanks

2. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Well, I posted our Boy on craigslist for free...looks like he will be finding a home soon. We will miss him, this is a hard decision for us, really, we love him, but can't afford getting the neighbors all P.O'd. We shall miss our Boy dearly.

3. allen wranch

allen wranch Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    San Marcos, TX
    Glad you found him a home. He doesn't sound like a family friendly roo.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by