Anybody intrested

Ryder

Songster
Oct 16, 2018
Ozark Missouri
I am started to sell started pullets and cockerels of the French Marans sometime this spring, summer, and fall.
My list is filling up fast and if your interested please email me at
[email protected]

French Black Copper Maran

pRtR4hwkJorGp0ktinX26vRRV7q8Z2cLlELJWX2_xox9GVorraGWI3PGXpmGp8gR5ZmhVCWOxCj27y0_hnaQEyAHmDbCiVJBlXHvdPBlnVbDQSc1YKvIpbWuNGA_xy1A_CEg2c6c
dk8PSJsgMDtBXCqgECO5or9mpBmMRStaCZ-4o4Einu5KK3W_4pOELkRixzexaf9KoD-t_dWRVrMg0MNkTKb2pf7y8ES5PaOALTuzj_TGk9glg9BAs1aksONTpI_6p7UfBJlrC8xc

Roosters Weight : 7 - 9

Hens Weight : 5 - 7

Egg production 200+

Per year

The French Black Copper Marans are a Rare breed that lays rich dark Chocolate brown eggs. Their legs are lightly feathered. They do go broody often and make amazing mothers. There are a couple hatcheries that sale the French Marans and they sell great. This breed has very durable eggs. We have dropped the eggs many times and sometimes they don’t even break. Which always made me wonder how does the chick hatch if the the egg shell is so tough. I guess only the strongest ones hatch. Any of the Marans we sale will do great in poultry shows.
Started pullets - $22.00
started cockerels - $10.00

French Black Marans

ZoT1CWdbUijxo5SlMA19nKmmEsesJl0FcLGHLxFKUR7MRUH94yCTEgZicZw3rF3nEHT5kuhkTzguEBgX6PqwL4GIjKr073fVAbiWz99Uai220tBz2AcQrnY6txP8t3Rn9yWCfOPU
Pek-CUL1eyBKnW9sSekwkCJi2kChQgxlN0OPmvm0HHrrB2s6P3sZst8yBvaCsLYmAZaERbGxG-3VbB1DDhhHg1mwLEQ58XGBOXiiL2t_5wbtPgzWQzeg6HH-XNuusRfZhKEQWx0r

Roosters weight: 7 - 9

Hens weight: 5 - 7

Egg production - 200+

Per Year

The French Black Marans lay dark Chocolate brown eggs, Which are very durable. This breed seems to be more heavier than other Marans. They do go broody often and make great mothers. They are a kid friendly breed. Here in the U.S. there very rare breed. There are a couple hatcheries that sale this breed and other breeds of Marans. It's been said that the Maran eggs are a Chefs favorite eggs to cook with. The Marans should be great at poultry shows because of their rarity.

Started pullets - $18.00
started cockerels - $8.00

French Cuckoo Marans

b3dJrtVpfCIsBdylaFHv910LaYNutdmiN7rVMMCfwKjoviaPS2Zw0Hdpnfjc3irNkfLIo95I5FYL-smHKKwl9NcOiXJgznvfItpiX8n3N5bGgQlXw_iaLniV1a1EXWPU5dFTFcZX
gGl2r0g9OQ7wxZSSP23ipsIgWvTnawAZmJpMzTzVXyPuvwkEePF0fXASmvIDq0k46pNvDnBHqYh36yvoEofQ7wREwHXjzjvH-y1Ni8yD5kitYHzS345LwmYPO6PJj2TjVNHIYzv7

Roosters weight: 7 - 9

Hens weight: 5- 7

Egg production: 200+

Per Year

The French Cuckoo Marans are a Rare breed. Most Cuckoo Marans don’t like human contact. They do go broody occasionally, but they don’t seem to make the best mothers because this variety is very alert and if set off she tends to traple her chicks. When it comes to predators this breed has a wild instinct and has one of the best chances to escape from predators. Marans were developed from a small town in France which is called Maran. They lay dark chocolate brown eggs and their feet are lightly feathered.

Started pullets - $18.00
started cockerels - $8.00

Assorted French Maran Special

B__Ti7o_dKxsvFGJNt5vSHzyr9syLbuywiAsE4VBmUv7TE9G6TG9xh64u3hCgS_6y5xj8HZE8nB3PUE2SpoD9X9v_JhbC7lQAVDIKxsMQIMnNPjAWyMK9l162RW9kwzmlrF3j1-v
wdSGL6EUwJhTVIxdcVMuoJrWGjdQU_NTyD6J6P2JPSnA4fjCDttDHhVArRLLYC1TJuHdvLzaolkofHf-QwRblLmumFoOjbWm2xPLGcXxAInKqxDfKhZFEwP7r7bbk0sTcFF02YxV
QgyVLuZTmbJmPQDzq3Z_DrCiBeW_aVAEYgd9YFtcTqs_envowzEUZaIPqbcxDmKLySnvfK0h82_JmsaUiXlaJhb9ierURl1L88Eyc1CJuqkXQMycokvJm8Fik0sYVEpKkV7B_wzV

The French Maran Special includes a mixture of our three Maran breeds. No guarantees that you will get all three breeds but we assure you that you will get 2 of the three. We hope that you will like this assortment special and we find this to be a great deal!!!

Roosters Weight: 7 - 9 lbs.

Hens Weight: 5 - 7 lbs.

Started pullets - $15.00
started cockerels - $7.50

Update

I am officially sold out for French Copper Marans and if you want any I can put you on my next year's list.

But I do have some French Black, French Cuckoo, and a mix special for the French Black and Cuckoo left. But if you're interested you might want to hurry because I just sold out of the French Copper Marans yesterday!!!
If interested email me @ - [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon,
Ryder

Omg, I got the prices wrong!!!!

The prices are actually

French Black Copper Marans
Starter pullets - $9.00 Sold Out - but you can get them next years
Starter cockerels - $ 5.00

French Black Marans
Starter pullets $8.00
Starter cockerels $5.00

French Cuckoo Marans -
Starter pullets $8.00
Starter cockerels - $5.00

French Maran Special
Starter pullets $6.50
Starter cockerels $4.00

Sorry for the mishap for those that emailed me these were the prices I was going off of so there are no mistakes so you are good if anyone has any questions please email me.

Sorry again,
Ryder

Back
Top Bottom