Anybody know about dream meanings?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ec_Prokta, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I had a dream where:

I went to my friend's school, except it was all yellow and grey, with turquoise for an accent color. The day went smoothly, although I was even more polite than I usually am. Then I went to the final class, where it started to snow outside and there was a national emergency for no real reason! The teacher got a TV, and we saw our previous president give all of us a speech on how we should all go on diets (BTW, that was the national emergency.)

Does this mean anything at all? Thanks for responding. [​IMG]

2. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sounds like random snippets from your day came together to make a funky one...

It's amazing what the subconscious mind picks up (often without conscious noticing) and then uses, like clay, to form a dream once its in control.

3. chickaddict

chickaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Bristol
    Quote:I was going to say the same thing

4. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    The snow is either a tie-in as something to bridge the gap between the school emergency (snow makes sense as an emergency) and bringing up the subject of weight, or you feel dislike (cold toward) something, like dieting.

The day of the dream, did you watch a P90-X commercial or visit the doctor, or think about getting asked out by a boy, or more directly, worry about your own weight?

The colors sound bright and vivid, like Easter colors. Eggs? What color did you paint your nails? What colors dominate in the anime/manga show you watched?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  5. Tala

Tala Flock Mistress

Yeah. My dreams are often like that. Random snippets of memories --- average everyday stuff that you wouldn't really classify as a "memory" in the special memory kind of way, just random stuff.

I dream a lot about my parents' houses that I used to live in, and it's never 100% acruate because the memories are patched together somewhat.

6. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Thanks, but the weird thing is, I'm not even public schooled.

7. ninejw

ninejw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2008
    ct ri border
    Sounds pretty accurate to the way the state that this country is in with the economy. Being in school usually means a place/state of learning. I would think about what your friend's school represents to you...does she currently go there or did she in the past? Different symbols mean different things to each person like what does a tv mean to you? communication maybe...?

8. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Last night I dreamt I died.

First time I've ever had that dream.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by