Anybody know someone with Canadian goslings?? Legal ones....

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by featherwood, May 2, 2008.

1. featherwood

featherwood Out Of The Brooder

May 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Looking for a couple of Canadian goslings. I know there was someone who had them in Texas. Anybody???
    I am in Colorado, so either someone who ships, or somebody here.

[email protected]

Last edited: May 2, 2008
  2. duckman

duckman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2008
    michigan
  3. millefleur

millefleur Out Of The Brooder

Jul 25, 2007
    Hamilton, Montana
    Don't know where you can get them but the correct term is Canada goslings (not Canadian). Common error, but nags at me every time I hear it.[​IMG]

4. featherwood

May 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Don't want to do the ones on eggbid, as they are unsexed. I have horrible luck with getting all males everytime I get birds unsexed.[​IMG]
    I had a couple of people I had found who had sexed goslings last year...stupid me...I decided to wait and get them this year. AND, stupid me again...can't find the names and numbers I had for them. Don't you just love it when you put things in a safe place...and it turns out it was not such a safe place? [​IMG]
    Thanks for the info, guys...on the "Canada" goslings...anyone else?

Have a great Day!!

5. featherwood

May 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Don't want to do the ones on eggbid, as they are unsexed. I have horrible luck with getting all males everytime I get birds unsexed.[​IMG]
    I had a couple of people I had found who had sexed goslings last year...stupid me...I decided to wait and get them this year. AND, stupid me again...can't find the names and numbers I had for them. Don't you just love it when you put things in a safe place...and it turns out it was not such a safe place? [​IMG]
    Thanks for the info, guys...on the "Canada" goslings...anyone else?

Have a great Day!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by