1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anybody know what kind of incubator this is ?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by JLfarm, Feb 7, 2014.

1. JLfarm

JLfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2013
    Rayne lousiana
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Anybody know what kind or model or what company could this have come from ?

2. It is an old Brower Incubator I had one back in the 70's

3. JLfarm

Aug 29, 2013
    Rayne lousiana
    Thanks it was my grandpas so the 70 would be about right that's when he had all his birds and stuff

4. JLfarm

Aug 29, 2013
    Rayne lousiana
    Do you know if there would have been some instructions that would have came with it ?

5. At one time there was but it is such an old model hard to tell if you can find any. I will do some searching on the internet and see what I can find. You need a few parts for it like a new wafer, Thermostat, Heating element. did not come with a turner but will hold around 100 eggs.

6. Could you take it apart and take more pictures to see what is still with it?

7. JLfarm

Aug 29, 2013
    Rayne lousiana
    I'm sorry I don't understand your question but I know it works if that is what u r asking

8. Also found this on internet hope it helps.

How-to opperate the brower incubator Model 11400-3 100 egg?
    This has a snap switch and waffer to adjust heat range has a 166 watt heating element still available thru Cutler supply poultry cat. no auto egg turner, no fan . There is a adjusting thrumb screw clock wise decrease heat counter clock wise increase heat. Back during its day heat setting was for still air 102 . you can add bowel with sponge for humitity water.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by