Anybody like the TV show NCIS? (:

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Leia's Chickens, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Leia's Chickens

Leia's Chickens A Sunkissed Delight

Jun 20, 2010
    Oklahoma!
    I'm really bored, so I was wondering if anybody likes the show NCIS, it is one of my favorite shows. I also like Dancing with the Stars, Wipe Out, and America's got talent. What TV shows do you like and why? [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

In order:

Criminal Minds
    NCIS
    Without a Trace
    House

I am easy to please. I love old westerns too.

3. sesa

sesa Songster

Mar 27, 2009
    Thurmont, Md
    NCIS is a great show, and Ziva is hot [​IMG]

4. JoJo 95

JoJo 95 Songster

Mar 15, 2009
    My 4 year old sister loves NCIS and will name all the characters and their occupation

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  5. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

How could anyone NOT like NCIS? It's got something (/one) for everybody. Gibbs is our hero. And I'm a happily married woman, and even I think Ziva is hot.

6. Slinkytoys

Slinkytoys Songster

Jun 22, 2009
    Black Forest
    NCIS is a great show. So are Criminal Minds, CSI, The Mentalist, Lie To Me, Bones, Warehouse 13 and Sanctuary. I used to watch Reaper until it was cancelled. Ghost Whisperer has been cancelled, am wondering if Medium will be next [​IMG]
    Slinky

7. lurky

lurky Songster

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

8. JetBlack

JetBlack Songster

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    NCIS is pretty good and I was never in the Navy, but my Dad was.

I will say this... Kate's death scene (both shows worth), was, hands down, the best death scene I have ever witnessed!!!!!! Ever!!!!!! So awesome.

And Ziva David is my favorite kinda gal. I grew up around Israelis (Jews) and they were great. The father of the clan was one of the toughest and kindest guys I have ever known. And a surgeon. And a Colonel in the Israeli Army. Both parents spoke five languages (Mom was Swiss). I wish I was half as funny as those kids are. Watching NCIS is like visiting their family. Even though Ziva is played by a Spanish woman, I'll give it a 9. [​IMG]

9. Randy

Randy Songster

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    Never heard of it. [​IMG]

10. crazy cat lady

crazy cat lady Songster

Nov 20, 2008
    NW Illinois
    Yep, I'm an NCIS fan. And I also like NCIS: Los Angeles. Tomorrow night starts the new season for Warehouse 13. Gotta watch that.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: