ANYBODY ON YOUR LAST 3 DAYS!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by kare21162, May 28, 2008.

1. kare21162

kare21162 Chillin' With My Peeps

I AM ON MY 25TH DAY FOR MY TURKEY EGGS! THEY ARE DUE TO HATCH AROUND THE 31ST OF MAY!! I AM SO EXCITED. I HAVE 7 EASTERN TURKEYS IN THE BATOR! IF I WATCH THEM REAL CLOSELY, I CAN SEE THE EGG MOVE!! HOW COOL IS THAT?!! I WILL BE POSTING PICTURES OF MY POULTS AS SOON AS THEY HATCH! BY THE WAY DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO POST A PICTURE ONTO YOUR POST????

2. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    Theres a thread, I think in the index that tells you step by step. look under frequently asked questions. It will talk you all the way through how to post pics. Good luck with your hatch. Mine were duds I am waiting till friday to toss them though.

3. kare21162

THAT'S TOO BAD! WHAT WERE YOU HATCHING?

4. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Not me! I have 9 days left to go! I'm excited for you though!!! Good luck with your hatch! Sending lots of hatching vibes your way! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    MEMEME [​IMG] I'm going INSANE with one little pip in my Serama egg! It's taking it sweet time. IT's got two pip marks in it over the last FOUR HOURS! UGH! The waiting kills me! [​IMG]

6. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    I just had mutt or designer chicken eggs, and 3 pekin duck eggs, Im not sure if the duck eggs are gonna hatch or not, they are due monday. I think I know what happened though ( washing is a no no apparently) and Ive got 4 dozen eggs in the mail as we speak....lol

7. kare21162

I DON'T HAVE ANY PIPS YET, BUT I KEEP GOING OVER TO THE BATOR AND CHECKING THEM. I HAVE ONE EGG THAT MOVED FROM A DIFFERENT SPOT THAN I ORIGINALLY SET IT. I THINK I'M GOING TO BE GOING OUT OF MY MIND ONCE I SEE A PIP!!! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SERAMA EGG!!!

8. kare21162

YEAH, WASHING IS A NO, NO!! I HAD AN EGG THAT HAD ALOT OF POO ON IT AND I WANTED TO WASH IT OFF BECAUSE I COULD BARELY SEE WHEN I CANDLED IT. I THINK IF YOU WASH IT THE NATURAL OILS ON THE EGG GET WASHED OFF AND THEN IT'S MORE LIKELY TO GET BACTERIA INSIDE IT. WELL I HOPE THAT YOUR DUCKS DO HATCH! HAVE YOU CANDLED THEM?

9. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Here me too . i am more than halfway through day 19 with only 4 eggs left from a roughly handeled 19 egg shipment.

10. kare21162

Quote:I ONLY HAVE 7 OUT OF 16. I THINK MY HUMIDITY WAS WAY TOO HIGH IN THE BEGINNING. I AM OVER HALF WAY THROUGH THE 25TH DAY!!! WE SHOULD BE HATCHING AT THE SAME TIME!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by