Anybody order "hatchery surprise" from Cackle Hatchery?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by ThreeGlovers, Jan 7, 2010.

1. ThreeGlovers

ThreeGlovers Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2008
    Beebe, Arkansas
    I'm just kinda courious. What all did you get? and how many? Seems pricey but if they really made it worthwhile I'd do it.

Bo

2. ScoobyRoo

ScoobyRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2008
    Land of OZ
    I think someone posted that last year. You may get lucky and try the search. I'm curious to know too. I'll see if I can find it.

3. ThreeGlovers

Feb 15, 2008
    Beebe, Arkansas
    Ok, I guess not. Well, how about anybody just telling me about their experence with this hatchery in general.

I notice that they have a store front location. How about that? Go into a store full of chicks? WOW talk about hard to only window shop. And they are not all that far from here. Not to mention the Bass Pro Shop just south of them in Springfield. That would make a fine day trip. Go up to Bass Pro then grab some fluffy butts and get them home and not have to wait on the phone call from the mail.

Bo

4. ScoobyRoo

Aug 21, 2008
    Land of OZ
    I just searched "hatchery surprises" and two links came up. One with Cackle. It was posted early last year. Check it out. Sorry I'm not smart enought to link it on here.[​IMG]

5. ScoobyRoo

Aug 21, 2008
    Land of OZ
    I did order mixed pullets from them last year and they all arrived healthy and survived.

6. ThreeGlovers

Feb 15, 2008
    Beebe, Arkansas
    Tahnks. I don't know how I missed that thread when I looked. Glad to hear that you had good luck with your order from them. I might have to try this surprise. Might be kinda fun.

Bo

7. catdaddyfro

catdaddyfro Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2009
    Vernon Parish
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by