Anybody selling mutt eggs??? and have had great hatching rate?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Skitz, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    I want some mutt eggs I would like to buy like a dozen. Could you please post here how many you want to sell me and what will be the total price including shipping. Also I would prefer mutt eggs in Texas or near Texas because I only send Money Orders and one time I sent a Money Order to South Carolina and it took about 2 weeks to arrive!! [​IMG] so I would prefer that you're in Texas so that it can be quicker and also because Im starting my incubator this friday.

thanks

JhonnyakaSkittles [​IMG]

2. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

I have mutt bantam and standard - I could ship some next week -
    For a mix of the two - I could do a dozen for $16 or 1/2 a dozen $12 -- includes shipping - I am in AR and would take a MO. -- Just let me know.

3. Fredster

Fredster Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Alabama
    I sell mutt eggs for $15 / dozen delivered. My fertility rate here has been 100% (18 fertile out of 18 incubated, with 17 hatches). I've had very good feedback on the shipped fertility, but obviously can't make promises about what the post office will do. [​IMG]

I get close to 3 dozen eggs a day, and my chickens are heavy breeds like Rhode Island Red, Buff Orp, Delaware, Barred Rock, etc.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I have some, too...but some are also purebred. There are three BBS Orps in that pen (one is the ONLY rooster, the others are two hens) so there is a chance of purebred BBS Orps. The hens are Golden Laced cochins, black sumatras, lemon blue cochins.

5. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    i love my mutts! they lay wonderfully and they are pretty to look at.

$10 a dozen plus shipping. Priority shipping with confirmation only. (should be about $9 for shipping.)

i am far from Texas, but they would still show up quickly.

one of my bantam 'mutts' that hatched just recently

[​IMG]

6. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    i'm in arizona, and i have a giant barred cochin in with some mixed hens (which include a delaware, a leghorn and a california white). I also have a silver laced polish rooster in with some astrolorps and a golden laced polish. I also have some khaki ducks eggs i could throw in. Let me know if your interested then we can negotiate a price.

7. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    We do 16 MUtt eggs for $15

8. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    one of my bantam 'mutts' that hatched just recently

Well isn't that the cutest little thing EVER!​

9. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I can send you mutt eggs 2doz for $25 shipping included. I'll take a money order. I'm at Oklahoma.
    The mutt eggs are barred rock roosters over the following hens:
    black australorp -black star- red star -white leghorn- American game- new hamp red most of the chicks should be barred colored

and from my blue coop mutt eggs from blue Andalusian roosters
    one black and one splash in color over hens of the following:
    black australorp- silver laced wyandotte- red star- black star- and game hens you should get black blue and splash and a few surprise colored chicks.
    I have hatched some and got 100% on them.

10. Scratchn By

Scratchn By Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2008
    East Texas
    I got mutts! I'm from Texas! Does that give me priority? He He![​IMG]

Anyway, we've got all sort of Cochin mutts with friz thrown in the mix. I've been letting my Dom, NH, PW Leghorn free range together. I hatched some of their eggs and what a sight! I could send you pics of the darlings. I can send you a group shot or two of all the cochin mix chicks I've got, as well. A lot of friz this time. I've got one chick that's just wild. I'm thinking it's another sizzle. Like my avatar... Check it out!

[​IMG]

My Dom and NH have been laying the biggest brown eggs. Some are double yolks...

[​IMG]

My PW leghorns are in their first season and their eggs are huge! I'm so surprised at their size. People are buying them (to eat...) as fast as they're layed.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested in the eggs or want to see my recent mutt hatches.

GL!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by