1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anybody selling plants right now? (that ships?)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kristina, May 19, 2008.

1. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    We've been working on our garden and looking for some new plants...not sure what kind though just looking for a variety. If you have pics that would be great. It's me and the kids' project so we're looking for affordable of course. Please post here or contact me via PM and I'll get back to you soon!

2. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    here is a link to my partial tradelist if u r interested in anything pm me for details let me know what u r interested in. some r not available since they r not quite bloomed yet to tell where they all r but should soon. i have alot not listed also so if ur looking for something specific let me know i'll see if i have it. i got a ton of seeds not listed too.
    thanks,
    silkie

http://davesgarden.com/community/trading/list.php?list=have&member=silkiechick

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  3. thewarriorchild

thewarriorchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    Ringwood area, NJ
    Spring Hill Nurseries will giv eyou 25 off a 50 order.... I started there this year...

4. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Hi Kristina,

Have you joined TheEasyGarden forum ? It's BYC's sister site. [​IMG]

That aside, I have some plants that need thinning and would be more than happy to share them with you (or anyone else that's interested, while supplies last) for postage only.

Here's pix of what I need to thin (clickable thumbnails)...

2 different fragrant Irises (full sun)...

1. Light, flowery scent...

[​IMG]

2. This one smells like grape Kool-Aid...

[​IMG]

3. Star of Bethlehem (grows in sun or shade)...

[​IMG]

4. Lamium (possibly 'Orchid Frost'...shade lover)...

[​IMG]

5. Lemon Balm (sun/shade herb, leaves makes great lemony tea)...

[​IMG]

6. Some type of Blue Sage (still trying to figure out exactly which one, but it reseeds and is a perennial)...

[​IMG]

***Have tons of #'s 2, 4 and 5.

Dawn

5. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    silkie I'll go check out your site. dawn I would LOVE a deal like that LOL....it's about whats in my budget! I'll send you a PM here in a minute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by