1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anybody starting the bator tonight? I AM!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Skitz, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Anybody starting the bator tonight? I AM!!!!! im going to incubate fredster eggs! they are chicken eggs so it will take them 3 weeks to develop and hatch!?! [​IMG] who else is incubating? anybody?

2. swampducks

swampducks Overrun With Guineas

Feb 29, 2008
    Barton City, MI
    I turned the bator on last night. It's now hovering between 96 and 102. I figure I'll get it dialed in today and tomorrow in go the guinea eggs!

3. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    I'm hoping to but I have to get the temp regulated in my Miss Prissy style bator. Right now it's fluctuating so we'll see if the eggs go in tonight or tomorrow sometime.

12 of the most beautiful blue EE eggs from Amanda's (rbamterry) friend in Camden Arkansas with six mixes tossed in! I'm stoked and can't wait to get these babehs started.

Simmer down now bator. Simmer down.

4. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    im hatching all muts! I like mutts better

5. StoneBridge Farm

StoneBridge Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    SE Ohio
    I put in 22 Americana/Aracauna plus two sultan from Hooterville this afternoon. Thanks again Becky!!!!! I can't wait! It has been like a year since I used my bator.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by