anybody subscribe to "Gamebird Gazzette" ?

Discussion in 'Quail' started by fowlman33, Feb 3, 2011.

1. fowlman33

fowlman33 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 16, 2010
    if so, would you say it has good value? I love getting info from here, but sometimes I just like to lay back and read a magazine, and what better to be reading about than gamebirds [​IMG]

2. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    I subscribe to it and I like it but I am the type that is buried in journal articles so maybe I shouldn't answer [​IMG] *hides*

3. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Dunno How Thye're Doing Now But About A Yr Ago They Had Lotsa Trouble Managing New Members And Many Were Upset And Requested Refunds/ Canceled Memberships

4. Robo

Robo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2010
    Knoxville,TN
    I had it a few years ago and it was pretty good. This is more fun though.[​IMG]

5. kahlertm

kahlertm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2010
    Durango, Colorado
    I subscribed online and paid, but no word or anything and it has been about a month now. Let me know how it goes if you get response. I will probably need to recontact them or something.

6. Tony K T

Tony K T Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Yes,I've been a member for years.I think it is a good book with info and who has what for sale.I also subscribe to American Pheasant and Waterfowl Society(APWS),it too has great reading and who has what.
    In N.H.,Tony.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  7. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Quote:THATS WHAT WAS HAPPENING A YR AGO...

8. DuranAndy

DuranAndy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    Utah
    I have a subscription and I think its great. It is filled with good information, especially for beginers. It is a quarterly magazine so you only get about four a year.

9. _Randall_

_Randall_ Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 3, 2009
    Grenada, Ms
    Quote:How long have you been a subscriber, and do you get the issues regularly?

10. DuranAndy

DuranAndy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    Utah
    I've been a subscriber since last summer. You only get an issue every three months or so.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by