1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anybody want to trade? Roanoke rapids nc/South Central Virginia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Orpingtonman, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Orpingtonman

Orpingtonman Chillin' With My Peeps

I have two (2) dominique/barred rock (i think) mix hens that i would like to trade out for some red/black sex linx or BO hens. I already have 8 red/black sex link hens now that are with my RIR roo. The dominique/barred rock hens are good layers (white eggs) and very broody when they lay. Just want a good home for them. Also trying to go a different way with my production and im really looking for 2 BO hens to go with my BO roo. Willing to drive a little bit to trade if willing. Will try to post pics when i can.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  2. Orpingtonman

Still looking to trade if anybody's interested

3. Orpingtonman

Im still looking to trade these hens. They are good layers, they just don't fit into my plans anymore. Thanks for looking!

Mike

4. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    you say ur hens are good broodies? i have some red sexlinks...i may be interested.....i dont know if were close enough tho

eta: nm...i thought u said va....not nc

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by