Anybody Watching American Idol Season Premiere Tonight?

sunny & the 5 egg layers

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 29, 2011
I will be! It is the American Idol season premiere tonight at 8PM EST on channel fox. Will you be tuning in?
pop.gif

Glad to hear you guys will be watching. I wonder who the judges will be? Maybe the same as last year?
pop.gif
I guess we will find out soon enough.

Judges will be the same. I was prepared to hate Steven Tyler last year. Wrong - I really enjoyed his antics.

I so wanted to watch it tonight but wouldn't ya know it, no matter the attempts, of all nights the channel wouldn't come in! :/ Years ago after Daughtry was sent home (to his benefit, haha) I pretty much gave up being a loyal watcher, but this year I wanted to see the initial tryouts. Maybe next week.
lol.png

I watched most of it. A friend that doesn't watch it called and I missed the end. I love Steven Tyler...always have. I think he seems more comfortable in front of the cameras this time around.
It should be pretty good this year. I hope it doesn't try to imitate X-Factor and use all of the flashy backgrounds and back up groups. I think that took something away from the singers. These are singers just starting out they don't need to look all polished.

Back
Top Bottom